17 rib-tickling Halloween jokes for kids
These will put your children in high spirits this All Hallow’s Eve
It’s time to don your scariest costume as Halloween is here at last.
Children and adults across the country are set to cover themselves in fake blood and face apint and head out to trick or treat tonight.
But just because Halloween is about frightening monsters doesn’t mean you can’t have a good chuckle too.
So to get into the spirit of things, how about some jokes to put a smile on your little one’s face?
Here are 17 rib-tickling japes to impress your children with, courtesy of our colleagues at Kent Live.
1. Where do baby ghosts go during the day?
2. Who did Frankenstein take to the prom?
His ghoul friend
3. What do witches put on their hair?
4. Where do mummies go for a swim?
To the Dead Sea
5. Why was the mummy so tense?
He was all wound up
6. What is a ghost’s favorite party game?
7. What do ghosts eat for dinner?
8. What is a witch’s favourite class?
9. Why didn’t the skeleton go to prom?
He had no body to go with
10. What do you call a fat pumpkin?
11. Why are ghosts so bad at lying?
You can see right through them
12. What do ghosts use to wash their hair?
13. What is a ghost’s favourite dessert?
14. Which roads do ghosts haunt?
15. How do you make a skeleton laugh?
Tickle his funny bone
16. Where did the ghost go on holiday?
17. Where does Dracula keep his money?
In a blood bank